Genoa, Italy Jan 9, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – The netMtech company is pleased to announce the opening of mediaCastpro, the new business-to-business marketplace for buying and selling video footage on any topic, accessible at www.mediacastpro.net.
This is not yet another microstock agency, but rather a true marketplace where professionals can sell and buy entire video footage or single clips in their original quality. This allows sellers to spend less time preparing clips and buyers to have more choices and higher quality.
Selling prices are decided directly by sellers, who can thus sell videos based on their real uniqueness. Sales commissions charged by the platform are only 30 percent, leaving as much as 70 percent in the hands of sellers. This allows buyers to take advantage of final selling prices that are generally lower than those found on microstock platforms.
The marketplace is accessible only to video production professionals and not to end consumers, who therefore cannot view the contents on the site. This gives added value to video footage uploaded to the platform, which may be unpublished to the public until it is purchased and used. In addition, this opens the door to the possibility of also selling and buying videos related to news or events, which are of interest to TV broadcasters or news outlets, in order to produce reports for newscasts. This creates an alternative to commissioned filming.
The platform is designed to offer advanced features such as the ability to sell exclusive content to specific buyers, the ability to apply LUTs to video previews with a Log profile, multi-track audio management, and file download/upload via FTP.
The marketplace is currently accessible throughout the European Union, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland; it will be opened to other countries in the future.
For users who sign up now, a number of additional options are provided free of charge for 12 months to improve the visibility of clips for sale or otherwise enhance the experience of using the platform.
For more information, visit www.mediacastpro.net.
The netMtech company, which created and manages the platform, is a young and dynamic Italian company that works with passion and commitment in the multidisciplinary development of software and services, with the aim of designing simple solutions to complex problems.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Cognizance Buzz journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.